All releases must belong to a Label. It is possible to have catalogs for multiple labels managed under a single account.
You can use the Add new label button to create a new label, or click on an existing label in the list to edit it's details.
Use this option to define any sub-labels you might have for different types of products.
- Label Name: The name for this Label project.
- Account: This option is only visible if your system has multiple label logins. You must select which login account the label sits under.
- Email: The registered email for this label, required if you use label level accounting, and also displayed in things like promos.
- Website: Primary website address for this label.
- Genre 1 & 2: Select the two main recording genres for this label.
- Image: Upload a logo for this Label - this is required for some stores such as Beatport before the label can be setup.
Click the Update Label button at the bottom of the screen to save any changes you have made.