At Beatport, we strive to provide high-quality content for our customers. By following the guidelines below, you will help us to provide an optimal digging experience for our visitors. If you are still unsure, feel free to check our store for features and charts for examples of what we deem acceptable. Please contact your distributor or label manager if you have any questions.
What we want:
- Content that is only within our accepted genres. Please find a full list of genres and sub-genres we accept here along with audio examples for each specific genre here.
- High-quality music that is professionally mixed and mastered.
- Beatport exclusives are always appreciated. Please find more information about Beatport exclusives here.
- Acceptable audio files: we accept wav, aiff and flac. We will take 16-bit or 24-bit audio, up to 48kHz.
What we don’t want:
- Content only suitable for streaming and/or background music
- Sleep sounds, mood music, etc.
- AI-generated music
- Non-dance and electronic music
- Compilations consisting of low-quality music, especially that which is more suitable for streaming
- Offensive content and/or label names
For Hip-Hop, African [Afrobeats, Afropop, etc.], Caribbean [Reggae, Dancehall], etc., Latin [Reggaeton, Regional Mexican, etc.], Rock/Alternative, Country and R&B music, please direct these delivery requests to email@example.com at Beatsource.